We have good news, there is a new firmware for NEXBOX N9 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 (update 2016-07-25). Last NEXBOX prepared a lot of updates to their TV Boxes, the company has not forgotten about the update for NEXBOX N9. We had the opportunity to test NEXBOX N9 (review here), which came out quite well. The following general assessment. After the update, we hope that is even better.
[P_REVIEW post_id=8132 visual=’full’]
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the NEXBOX N9 TV Box remind its specification:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3229 quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K @ 60 fps, and 3.5mm AV output (composite)
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 100Mbps Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Interfaces – HDMI port, RJ45 port, SPDIF port, 4x USB Host, SD Card Slot, AV Out; DC jack.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.3 x 11.3 x 2.5 cm
- Weight – 224g
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, N9 TV Box is available on is available on Geekbuying for $31.99. New firmware for NEXBOX N9 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 (2016-07-25) can be downloaded here.
No information about the changes.
Discussion about this post