We have good news, there is a new firmware for NEXBOX A5 (2G/16G) with Amlogic S905X (update 20160727). If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, NEXBOX A5 (2G/16G) is available on Gearbest for $48.23 + free shipping. You can see that the NEXBOX pays a lot of attention to the firmware and tries to fix bugs reported by users. Will the new firmware will fix everything ? we do not believe (as always :)), but is the big plus for the manufacturer that releases a new firmware versions.
- CPU – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3 (Option: 1GB)
- Storage – 16GB flash (8GB option) + micro SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz, and AV port (composite)
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV port (stereo audio)
- Video Codecs – 4K VP9 @ 60 fps, 4K 10-bit H.264 @ 60 fps
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – Power button and LED.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 117,50 x 117,50 x 19 mm
- Weight – N/A
New firmware for NEXBOX A5 (2G/16G) with Amlogic S905X (20160727) can be download here.
No information about the changes.