We have good news, there is a new firmware (.img file) for MXR PRO+ / MXR PRO Plus TV Box (update 20180125). This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for this TV Box, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase MXR PRO Plus TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3328 with Android 7.1. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, MXR PRO+ Android TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $59.99 with coupon code: GBMXR+.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the MXR PRO+ TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – ROCKCHIP RK3328, Quad core Cortect A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP2
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Internal Storage – 32GB eMMC
- Connectivity – Dual Band 2.4G/5G WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n , Fast Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, Bluetooth 4.0
- Video decode – H.264/AVC Base/Main/High/High10 profile @ level 5.1; up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps H.265/HEVE Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.1 High-tier; up to 4Kx2K @60fps VP9, up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps
- Audio decode – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- USB – 1 * USB3.0, 3 * USB2.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI Standard HDMI 2.0a@60hz
- Other interfaces – HDMI 2.0a for 4k@60Hz, RJ45, SD card slot, AV port, SPDIF port, DC in jack
- Power – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.40 x 11.40 x 2.40 cm
- Weight – 380g
New firmware for MXR PRO Plus TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 (20180125) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.