We have good news, there is a new firmware for MXQ Pro 4K TV Box (update 201705119) powered by Amlogic S905X chipset. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for MXQ Pro 4K TV Box, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase MXQ Pro. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, MXQ Pro 4KAndroid TV Box is now available on Aliexpress for $32.23 and on Zapals for $33.39.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the MXQ Pro 4K TV Box remind its specification:
- SoC – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP Up to 750MHZ, OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + SD card slot
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Codec – 4K@60 Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K 30 Hz
- Audio – HDMI, AV, coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – N/A
The firmware is available as .img file (you need to do method flash for update). New firmware for MXQ Pro 4K TV Box with Amlogic S905X (20170519) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.