We have good news, there is a new firmware Magicsee N5 NOVA update 20190912. N5 NOVA TV Box is powered by Rockchip RK3318 SoC. The update is available as a .img file for PC flash firmware. Magicsee N5 NOVA review here.
Availability and price
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Magicsee N5 NOVA (4GB/64GB) is available on Gearbest for $39.99 + free shipping.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Magicsee N5 NOVA TV Box we remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3318 quad-core Cortex-A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Penta-Core Mali-450 Up To 750Mhz+
- System Memory – 4GB RAM DDR3
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a output up to 4K 60Hz with HDR support, AV port
- Audio Output – Via HDMI, AV port, SPDIF optical port
- Video – 4K HDR H.265 and VP9
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, digital LED display
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13.40 x 13.40 x 2.50 cm
- Weight – 170g
Firmware Magicsee N5 NOVA
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware). New firmware for Magicsee N5 NOVA TV Box with RK3318 SoC update 20190912 can be download below. No information about changelog.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://www.filefactory.com/file/77rnv0we4b7x/N5NOVA_3318-9.0-20190912.zip” icon=”fa fa-download” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]PC Flash Firmware[/button]
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com