We have good news, there is a new firmware Magicsee N5 NOVA update 20190912. N5 NOVA TV Box is powered by Rockchip RK3318 SoC. The update is available as a .img file for PC flash firmware. Magicsee N5 NOVA review here.
Availability and price
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Magicsee N5 NOVA (4GB/64GB) is available on Gearbest for $39.99 + free shipping.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Magicsee N5 NOVA TV Box we remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3318 quad-core Cortex-A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Penta-Core Mali-450 Up To 750Mhz+
- System Memory – 4GB RAM DDR3
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a output up to 4K 60Hz with HDR support, AV port
- Audio Output – Via HDMI, AV port, SPDIF optical port
- Video – 4K HDR H.265 and VP9
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, digital LED display
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13.40 x 13.40 x 2.50 cm
- Weight – 170g
Firmware Magicsee N5 NOVA
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware). New firmware for Magicsee N5 NOVA TV Box with RK3318 SoC update 20190912 can be download below. No information about changelog.
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com