We have good news, there is a new firmware (PC upgrade /.img file) for HK1 Pro TV Box update 20190102. A big plus for the manufacturer HK1 Pro TV Box (4GB/32GB & 4GB/64GB) powered by Amlogic S905X2 SoC that released the update. The manufacturer has prepared .img file upgrade version (you must do a PC flash method to update the firmware, below more details). If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, HK1 Pro Android TV Box is available on Aliexpress for $49.59.
HK1 Pro Android TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.8 GHz with
- OS – Android 8.1
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 output up to 4K @60 Hz with CEC, HDP, HDR support
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet, dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ WiFi (2.4-5G), Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port,
- Misc – IR receiver, front panel digital display, external WiFi antenna
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware, use Amlogic Flash tool ). New firmware for HK1 Pro TV Box with Amlogic S905X2 (update 20190102) can be downloaded here. There is no information about the changes.