New firmware for H96 MAX X2 TV Box with S905X2 SoC (20190114)
We have good news, there is a new firmware (PC upgrade /.img file) for H96 MAX X2 TV Box (4GB/64GB, 4GB/32GB and 2GB/16GB) update 20190114. A big plus for the manufacturer H96 MAX X2 TV Box (powered by Amlogic S905X2 SoC) that released the update. The manufacturer has prepared .img file upgrade version (you must do a PC flash method to update the firmware, below more details). If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, H96 MAX X2 Android TV Box is available on Geekbuying for $54.99 (4GB/32GB) or $57.99 (4GB/64GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the H96 MAX X2 TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.8 GHz with
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- OS – Android 8.1
- Memory – 2GB/4GB DDR4
- Storage – 16GB/32/64GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 output up to 4K @ 60 Hz with CEC, HDP, HDR support, AV output
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV,
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet, dual-band 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 port
- Misc – DLNA, Miracast, IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.5 x 10.5 x 2.8 cm
- Weight – 150 grams
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware, License file here, Amlogic Flash tool and H96 MAX X2 update video here ). New firmware for H96 MAX X2 TV Box (4GB/64GB, 4GB/32GB and 2GB/16GB) with Amlogic S905X2 (update 20190114) can be downloaded here. There is no information about changes.