We have good news, there is a new firmware (PC upgrade /.img file) for X96 MAX (V311, 4GB/64GB and 4GB/32GB) update 20190302. A big plus for the manufacturer X96 MAX TV Box (Eny Technology) powered by Amlogic S905X2 SoC, that released the update. The manufacturer has prepared .img file upgrade version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware). If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy this TV Box, X96 MAX Android TV Box is available on Gearbest for $62.99 (4GB/64GB) and Geekbuying for $54.99 (4GB/32GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the X96 MAX TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 2GB LPDDR4 or 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 16GB eMMC / 32GB eMMC or 64GB eMMC
- External Storage – micro SD card slot
- OS – Android 8.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a output with HDR, AV port (composite)
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, optical S/PDIF
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, IR expansion port, front panel display, LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10 x 10 x 1.70 cm
- Weight – 150g
As we said at the beginning of the firmware is available in PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware). New firmware for X96 MAX TV Box (4GB/64GB and 4GB/32GB) with Amlogic S905X2 (update 20190302) can be downloaded here.
Discussion about this post