New firmware for X96 MAX TV Box with 2GB RAM, S905X2 (20190315)
We have good news, there is a new firmware V311 (PC upgrade /.img file) for X96 MAX with 2GB RAM – update 20190315 (If you need firmware for X96 MAX with 4GB RAM here). A big plus for the manufacturer X96 MAX TV Box (Eny Technology) powered by Amlogic S905X2 SoC, that released the update. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy this TV Box, X96 MAX Android TV Box with 2GB RAM DDR4/16GB eMMC is available on Geekbuying for $45.99.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the X96 MAX TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 2GB LPDDR4 or 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 16GB eMMC / 32GB eMMC or 64GB eMMC
- External Storage – micro SD card slot
- OS – Android 8.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a output with HDR, AV port (composite)
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, optical S/PDIF
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, IR expansion port, front panel display, LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10 x 10 x 1.70 cm
- Weight – 150g
Firmware for X96 MAX TV Box
As we said at the beginning of the firmware is available in PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware). New firmware for X96 MAX TV Box with 2GB/16GB powered by Amlogic S905X2 (update 20190315) can be downloaded here.
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com