We have good news, there is a new firmware (.img file PC update) for VORKE Z7 (20190506) powered by Allwinner H6 SoC. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for Vorke brand, and this is good news for all who choose to purchase VORKE Z7 TV Box. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, VORKE Z7 Android TV Box, now is available on Geekbuying for $39.99 (4GB/64GB) and $36.99 (4GB/32GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Vorke Z7 TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – AllWinner H6 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor up to 1.8GHz
- GPU – Mali-T720MP2
- OS – Android 9.0
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR3
- Storage – 32GB/64GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot upt 128GB
- Video Output – 1x HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60hz with HDR support, AV port (composite)
- Video Playback Support
- H.265/HEVC Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.2 high-tier up to 4K @ 60fps / 6K @ 30 fps
- VP9 Profile 0/2, up to 4K @ 30fps
- H264/AVC BP/MP/HP @ level5.1, MVC, up to 4Kx2K @ 30fps
- SmartColor 3.0 image optimization engine
- Audio I/F – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet 10/100mbps, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 7.7 x 7.7 x 1.7 cm
- Weight – 180 grams
Firmware for VORKE Z7 TV Box
The new firmware is available as a .img file (PC version). In conclusion, this firmware is suitable for VORKE Z7 TV Box with 4GB/64GB, 4GB/32GB, and 2GB/16GB. New firmware for Vorke Z7 TV Box with Allwinner H6 SoC (20190506) can be download here.
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com.
Discussion about this post