New firmware for ULEWELL Z28 MINI TV Stick, RK3328 SoC (20180308)
We have good news, there is a new firmware (.img file) for ULEWELL Z28 MINI TV Stick (20180308) powered by Rockchip RK3328 SoC. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for ULEWELL Z28 MINI TV Stick, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase ULEWELL Z28 MINI TV Dongle. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Z28 MINI TV Stick is now available on Geekbuying for $58.99 (2GB/16GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Z28 MINI TV Stick remind its specification:
- SoC – RK3328 Quad-Core 64bit Cortex-A53, 4 CPU(1.5GHZ)
- GPU – Penta-Core Mali-450 Up to 750Mhz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- OS – Android 7.1
- Storage – 16 GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 64GB
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0 male connector with HDR support
- Video Codec – 4K H.265 and VP9 @ 60 fps, 4K H.264 @ 30 fps
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (2.4GHz), and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port and micro 2.0USB OTG port
- Power Supply – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 94 x 32 x 11 mm
- Weight – 24g
The firmware is available as an image file, you can update the TV Dongle using a PC flash method. The new firmware for ULEWELL Z28 MINI TV Stick powered by RK3328 SoC (update 20180308) can be download here and here.