We have good news, there is a new firmware (OTA file for SD update) for T95Q TV Box update 20190325. A big plus for the manufacturer T95Q TV Box (4GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB )powered by Amlogic S905X2 SoC that released the update. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, T95Q Android TV Box is available on Geekbuying for $59.89 (4GB/64GB), version with 4GB/32GB for $56.99.
T95Q Android TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 4GB RAM LPDDR4
- Storage – 32GB eMMC or 64GB eMMC
- External Storage – micro SD card slot
- OS – Android 8.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a output with HDR, AV port (composite)
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, optical S/PDIF
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, IR expansion port, LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.50 x 10.50 x 2.80 cm
- Weight – 150g
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a SD update / OTA file version. New firmware for T95Q TV Box (4GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB) with Amlogic S905X2 (update 20190325) can be downloaded here.
Discussion about this post