We have good news, there is a new firmware (PC upgrade /.img file) for T10 Pro with 4GB RAM update 20190220. A big plus for the manufacturer T10 Pro TV Box powered by Amlogic S905X2 SoC, that released the update. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy this TV Box, T10 Pro Android TV Box with 4GB RAM DDR4/32GB eMMC is available on Geekbuying for $52.99, and for $59.99 (4GB/64GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the T10 Pro TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.8 GHz with
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage – 32GB/64GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 output up to 4K @60 Hz with CEC, HDP, HDR support
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet, dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi (2.4-5G), Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port,
- Misc – IR receiver, front panel digital display
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10 x 10 x 2.2 cm
- Weight – 250 grams
Firmware for T10 PRO TV Box
As we said at the beginning of the firmware is available in PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware). New firmware for T10 Pro TV Box powered by Amlogic S905X2 (update 20190220) can be downloaded here.
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com