New firmware for MECOOL KM9 Pro (ATV) with S905X2 SoC (20190329)
We have good news, there is new firmware with Android TV OS 9.0 (.img file) for MECOOL KM9 Pro (update 20190329) powered by Amlogic S905X2 SoC. A big plus for the manufacturer KM9 Pro Android TV Box that also finally released the update. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, MECOOL KM9 Pro is available on Gearbest for $62.99 + free shipping.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the MECOOL KM9 Pro TV Box we remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage – 32GB eMMC
- External Storage – micro SD card slot
- OS – Android TV 9.0
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a output with HDR, AV port (composite)
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10x 10 x 1.75 cm
- Weight – 150g
Firmware for MECOOL KM9 Pro
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com.