We have good news, there is a new firmware (PC upgrade /.img file) for HK1 Mini TV Box update 20190313. A big plus for the manufacturer HK1 Mini TV Box (2GB/16GB) powered by Rockchip RK3229 SoC that released the update. The manufacturer has prepared .img file upgrade version (you must do a PC flash method to update the firmware, below more details). If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, HK1 Mini Android TV Box (from Vontar) is available on Aliexpress for $25.35.
HK1 Mini Android TV Box specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3229 quad-core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2
- OS – Android 8.1
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB NAND flash + SD card slot up to 64GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K @ 60 fps, and 3.5mm AV output (composite)
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 100Mbps Ethernet, Dual Band 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a
Firmware for HK1 Mini TV Box
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware). New firmware for HK1 Mini TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 SoC (update 20190313) can be downloaded here. There is no information about the changes.
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com