New firmware for HK1 Mini TV Box with RK3229 SoC (20181029)
We have good news, there is a new firmware (PC upgrade /.img file) for HK1 Mini TV Box update 20181029. A big plus for the manufacturer HK1 Mini TV Box (2GB/16GB) powered by Rockchip RK3229 SoC that released the update. The manufacturer has prepared .img file upgrade version (you must do a PC flash method to update the firmware, below more details). If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, HK1 Mini Android TV Box is available on Aliexpress for $26.17.
HK1 Mini Android TV Box specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3229 quad-core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2
- OS – Android 8.1
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB NAND flash + SD card slot up to 64GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K @ 60 fps, and 3.5mm AV output (composite)
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 100Mbps Ethernet, Dual Band 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware). New firmware for HK1 Mini TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 SoC (update 20181029) can be downloaded here. There is no information about the changes.