We have good news, there is a new firmware with Android 9.0 (.img file, PC flash firmware) for H96 MAX+ / H96 MAX Plus TV Box with 4GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB with WiFi HS2734C chip (update 20190427) powered by Rockchip RK3328 SoC. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, H96 MAX+ TV Box is now available on Geekbuying for $49.99 (4GB/32GB) and for $59.99 (4GB/64GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the H96 MAX+ TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3328, Quad-core Cortex A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP2
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Internal Storage – 32GB or 64GB eMMC
- Connectivity – Dual Band 2.4G/5G WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Fast Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, Bluetooth 4.0
- Video decode – H.264/AVC Base/Main/High/High10 profile @ level 5.1; up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps H.265/HEVE Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.1 High-tier; up to 4Kx2K @60fps VP9, up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps
- Audio decode – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- USB – 1 * USB3.0, 3 * USB2.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI Standard HDMI [email protected]
- Other interfaces – HDMI 2.0a for [email protected], RJ45, SD card slot, AV port, SPDIF port, DC in jack
- Power – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 9.80 x 9.80 x 2.40 cm
- Weight – 280g
Firmware for H96 MAX Plus
The firmware is available in an image file, you can update the TV Box using a flash method (you need Flash Tool, Driver Assistant, Flash Guide video here). New firmware for H96 MAX+ TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3328 SoC with WiFi HS2734C chip (update 20190427) download here.
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com.