We have good news. Beelink has released a new firmware for the powerful Beelink GT-King TV Box update 20190527. This is a big plus for Beelink, and this is good news for all who choose to purchase Beelink GT-King. Beelink GT-King review here! The TV Box in addition to the Amlogic S922X SoC has 4GB RAM DDR4 and 64GB eMMC. The whole is enclosed in a characteristic housing.
On the top cover has an interesting perforation, the “skull” resembles the well-known logo used on Skull Canyon mini PC. After connecting the power supply “skull eyes” glow green. Picture below.
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, GT-King Android TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $109.99 + free shipping.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the GT-King TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S922X hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores @ up to 1.8 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores @ 1.9 GHz; 12nm manufacturing process
- GPU – Arm Mali-G52MP4 @ 846MHz
- System Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 75 Hz, AV port (composite)
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and PRIME HDR high-dynamic range support
- Audio – Digital audio via HDMI, stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port
- Misc – Upgrade button, the green LED
- Power Supply – 12V DC / 1.5A power barrel jack
- Dimensions – 108 x 108 x 15.3 mm
New firmware (.img file) for Beelink GT-King TV Box with Amlogic S922X SoC (20190527) can be downloaded here or here. 1. Update auto reboot to reduce the reboot time after entering the system. Press 888 on the main.
Discussion about this post