We have good news, there is a new firmware for Chiptrip Z4 TV Box (update 20160927). Z4 TV Box is one of the older TV Boxes equipped with a well known and enjoys great popularity SoC Rockchip RK3368. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Z4 Android TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $63.53 .
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Chiptrip Z4 TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3368 Octa-core (Cortex-A53)
- GPU – PowerVR G6110
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot (max. 32GB)
- Video decoder/encoder – support H.265 hardware decoding and supporting formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4,H.263, H.264, AVS, VC-1,RV, VP6/VP8,Sorenson Spark, MVC 4Kx2K 60FPS / Video encoder: H.264,H.265,VP8,MVC(4K) H.264,H.265 Data Rate: up to 60Mbps
- Audio format – Support OGG, FLAC, RM, MP3, WMA, AAC
- Picture format – GIF, PNG, JPEG, BMP
- Connectivity – 10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet,Dual band Wi-Fi @ 2.4GHz/5.8GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
- OS – Android 5.1
- Interfaces – Micro SD Card Slot, 2x USB2.0, HDMI, RJ45, Micro USB / OTG, 1x AV, DC-5V Jack
- Power – 5V/2A
- Size – 14.9 x 10.1 x 2.3 cm/ 5.86 x 3.97 x 0.90 inches
New firmware for Chiptrip Z4 TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 (2016-09-27) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.