We have good news. Beelink has released a new firmware Beelink GT-King build number 903P0. New Android 9.0 firmware is available for GT-King TV Boxes with Amlogic S922X and B922X SoC. More details about GT-King TV Box impressions in our Beelink GT-King review!
Availability and price
Beelink GT-King specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S922X hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores @ up to 1.8 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores @ 1.9 GHz; 12nm manufacturing process
- GPU – Arm Mali-G52MP4 @ 846MHz
- System Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 75 Hz, AV port (composite)
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and PRIME HDR high-dynamic range support
- Audio – Digital audio via HDMI, stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port
- Misc – Upgrade button, the green LED
- Power Supply – 12V DC / 1.5A power barrel jack
- Dimensions – 108 x 108 x 15.3 mm
Firmware Beelink GT-King with Amlogic S922X and B922X SoC
New firmware build 903P0 OTA for Beelink GT-King TV Box with Amlogic S922X and SB22X SoC can be download below. Brush tool download link (GT-King must use this latest brush tool, the old brush tool can not be used)
1. Turn off CEC voice by default
2. Fix the problem that Netflix plays no sound
3. Add chrome webview option
4. Fix the problem that the screen is black or the screen is flashing when the screen is rotated.
5. Fix the problem that camera can’t use
6. Fix the problem that the wallpaper settings are invalid.
7. Version changed to GTKing_903P0