New firmware for A95X MAX TV Box with S905X2 SoC (20190109)
We have good news, there is a new firmware (PC upgrade /.img file) for A95X MAX TV Box (4GB/64GB) update 20190109. A big plus for the manufacturer A95X MAX TV Box (powered by Amlogic S905X2 SoC) that released the update. The manufacturer has prepared .img file upgrade version (you must do a PC flash method to update the firmware). If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, A95X MAX Android TV Box is available on Geekbuying for $76.99.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the A95X MAX TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.8 GHz with
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 4GB DDR4
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot up to 128GB, support for internal SATA SSD/HDD
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 output up to 4K @ 75 Hz with CEC, HDP, HDR support, AV output
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5 (2T2R), Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 ports
- Misc – DLNA, Miracast, IR receiver, front panel display, cooling fan
- Power Supply – TBD
- Dimensions – 13 x 13 x 4.5 cm
- Weight – 260 grams
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware). New firmware for A95X MAX TV Box (4GB/64GB) with Amlogic S905X2 (update 20190109) can be downloaded here. There is no information about changes.