We have good news, there is a new firmware (.img file) for A64 TV Box (update 20171221). This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for this TV Box with a strong specification of 4GB RAM and 64GB eMMC, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase A64 TV Box powered by new Rockchip RK3328 with Android 7.1. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, A64 Android TV Box is now available on Geekbuying for $67.99 + free shipping with coupon code: VWEGDKIL.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the A64 TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3328, Quad-core Cortex A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP2
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR3
- Internal Storage – 64GB eMMC
- Connectivity – Dual Band WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO , Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps, Bluetooth 4.1
- Video decode – H.264/AVC Base/Main/High/High10 profile @ level 5.1; up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps H.265/HEVE Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.1 High-tier; up to 4Kx2K @60fps VP9, up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps
- Audio decode – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- USB – 1 * USB3.0, 3 * USB2.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI Standard HDMI 2.0a@60hz
- Other interfaces – HDMI 2.0a for 4k@60Hz, RJ45, SD card slot, AV port, SPDIF port, DC in jack
- Power – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 115 x 115 x 25 mm
- Weight – 396g
New firmware (.img file) for A64 TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 (20171221) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.