We have good news. Beelink has released a new Firmware 917P0 for Beelink GS-King X . Build number firmware 917P0. Firmware is available as .img and .zip OTA file for Beelink GS-King X Android TV Box with NAS feature powered by Amlogic S922X-H.
Availability and price
If someone has not yet decided or is planning to buy, Beelink GS-King X (Dual OS – GT-King TV Box series with Dual OS (Android + CoreELEC) here. Android TV Box is available on the Geekbuying store.
Beelink GS-King X 4K TV Box (Amlogic S922X-H, 4GB DDR4/64GB eMMC, Dual OS, Hi-Fi Lossless Sound, Supports 2*3.5 inch HDD NAS, Dolby DTS, Android 9.0) now for $269.99
Beelink GT-King Pro 4K TV Box (Amlogic S922X-H, Android 9.0, Dual OS, Hi-Fi Lossless Sound, 4GB/64GB eMMC, Dolby DTS) now for $149.99
Details about specs and use impression can find at our Beelink GS-King X TV Box review
New Firmware 917P0 (917P0_wol_bt) fo GS-King X TV Box with NAS feature (which supports two 3.5″ SATA bays) and also with Hi-Fi audio system
What’s changed? look at the changelog:
- Optimize the connection of Bluetooth remote control
- Fix the MP4 screen problem
- Fix that the video played after the UI is rotated can also be rotated
- Add the adaptation of Bluetooth remote control
- In the boot wizard, add the interface to connect to the Bluetooth remote control (display the name of the
- Bluetooth: AirW)
- Add a switch to turn on or off Nas in the developer mode of the setting
New Firmware 917P0, Flash tutorials, and Tools
Please check the video tutorial for detailed operation: Flash firmware video and Flash key video. Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.2.0 or Amlogic USB Burning Tool v18.104.22.168. Firmware is also available as an OTA update and detected by the device.