We have good news. Beelink has released a new firmware 914P0 for new Beelink GS-King X. Build number firmware 914P0. Firmware is available as .img and .zip OTA file for new Beelink GS-King X Android TV Box powered by Amlogic S922X-H.
Availability and price
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Beelink GS-King X (Dual OS – GT-King TV Box series with Dual OS (Android + CoreELEC) here. Android TV Box is available on Geekbuying store.
Beelink GS-King X 4K TV Box (Amlogic S922X-H, 4GB DDR4/64GB eMMC, Dual OS, Hi-Fi Lossless Sound, Supports 2*3.5 inch HDD NAS, Dolby DTS, Android 9.0) now for $239.99 after coupon: GSKINGX **Super Deal**
Beelink GT-King Pro 4K TV Box (Amlogic S922X-H, Android 9.0, Dual OS, Hi-Fi Lossless Sound, 4GB/64GB eMMC, Dolby DTS) now for $131.99 after coupon: GKB8TH10
Beelink GS-King X TV Box with NAS Specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S922X-H Hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores @ up to 2.2 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores @ 1.8 GHz,
- GPU – Arm Mali-G52MP4 GPU @ 846MHz; 12nm process
- Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot, 2x 3.5″ SATA HDD drive bay for up to 32TB storage in total
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP 2.2
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and PRIME HDR high-dynamic range support
- 2x ESS9018 audio DACs, 4x Ricor RT6862 audio amplifiers
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Stereo audio via RCA jacks and 6.35mm balanced output jacks
- Digital audio via HDMI
- Stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack
- Optical S/PDIF
- DTS Listen + Dolby Audio
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 3x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port (Type-A Blue)
- Misc – Power button; the Skull eyes are LEDs that change color from Green to Blue depending on status.
- Power Supply – 19V DC / 3A power barrel jack
- Dimensions – 16.5 x 11.8 x 10.6 cm
- Weight – 1.073 kg
Firmware 914P0 for Beelink GS-King X TV Box with the NAS (which supports two 3.5″ SATA bays) and also with Hi-Fi audio system
We have no information about changelog, but this firmware solves the problem of using Google account / Google Play.