We have good news. Beelink has released a new firmware 910P0 for Beelink GT-King and Beelink GT-King Pro TV Box (with WIFI & BT: AP6356S). Build number firmware 910P0. Beelink GT-King Pro review you will find here, Beelink GT-King review here. Firmware is available as .img and .zip OTA File for GT-King (for C922X and SA92X and SB92X versions) and GT-King Pro (for C922H and SA92H and SB92H versions).
Availability and price
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Beelink GT-King Pro (Dual OS) Android TV Box is available on Geekbuying for $139.99, Beelink GT King (Dual OS – with CoreELEC) is available on Geekbuying for $109.99.
More details about the GT-King TV Box series with Dual OS (Android + CoreELEC) here.
Firmware 910P0 for Beelink GT-King Pro and Beelink GT-King
The firmware of GT-King and GT-King Pro has been updated to 910P0, and more than 20 problems have been fixed. Changelog:
1. Fix the problem that Droid Settings will crash after entering Droid Settings
2. Network and Internet-> Convenient Hotspot-> WLAN Hotspot, fix the problem that there is no focus when you want to turn off the hotspot button.
3. Repair connected devices-> available media devices: the remote controller clicks on the available media devices and nothing happens. Open the flying squirrel and click on the settings icon to “cancel save” or “disconnect” the connected Bluetooth device.
4. Repair apps and notifications-> Power on Google Play-> Notifications: The button has no focus, and clicking the button does not respond. Clicking the button with a flying squirrel is effective.
5. Repair apps and notifications-> notifications-> default notification prompt sound: when the focus of the remote control moves to “add ringtone”, it will crash or pop up a prompt box: android.process.medial repeatedly stops running, there is no problem with the mouse click.
6. Repair apps and notifications-> notifications-> do not disturb mode-> notifications: using the remote control has no focus and cannot be clicked, only the flying mouse click option can be opened.
7. Fix the problem of application and notification-> application permission: the focus of the remote control is gray.
8. Remove apps and notifications-> special app permissions: click on “pay SMS permissions and battery optimization options
9. Fix accessibility-> stay time: There is no focus when using the remote control to close the “use service” button.
10. Fix accessibility-> subtitles: There is no focus when using the remote control to close the “use subtitles” button.
11. Fixed the accessibility-> color correction: there is no focus when using the remote control to close the “use color correction” button.
12. Modify the memory: click the button, the focus of the remote control in the selection box is green
13. System-> Language and input method-> Language: switch to voice instead.
14. Repair system-> Backup: There is no focus when using the remote control to close the “Start” button.
15. Fixed the problem of no color after installing the third-party apk, the pop-up selection dialog box gets focus
16.Fixed the problem of no color after choosing focus to use the dialog box of the player to get focus when watching movies
17. Fix the problem that the switch notified by the app cannot get the focus
18.Fixed the issue that Tv Settings became transparent
19. The HDMI CEC function is disabled by default
20. Fix the problem that the notification of the setting notification interface cannot be selected
21. The version number is changed to 910P0_wol
Firmware, Flash tutorials, and Tools
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/El-1S3QceuVKlOH4dgjq6kQBfX_ZbaBTizWRnSwJe6LHRQ?e=fWGZPg” icon=”fa fa-download” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]Firmware 910P0 for Beelink GT-King[/button] [button color=”blue” size=”big” link=”https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/Eig-CacV04dKqr6BWw6j86wBYCd5mcfVqt7RUdG1fThMlQ?e=OzinCL” icon=”fa fa-download” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]Firmware 910P0 for Beelink GT-King Pro[/button]