We have good news. Beelink has released a new firmware for Beelink GT-King TV Box. Build number firmware 905P0. New Android 9.0 firmware is available for GT-King TV Boxes with Amlogic S922X and B922X SoC. More details about GT-King TV Box impressions in our Beelink GT-King review.
Availability and price
Beelink GT-King specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S922X hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores @ up to 1.8 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores @ 1.9 GHz; 12nm manufacturing process
- GPU – Arm Mali-G52MP4 @ 846MHz
- System Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 75 Hz, AV port (composite)
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and PRIME HDR high-dynamic range support
- Audio – Digital audio via HDMI, stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port
- Misc – Upgrade button, the green LED
- Power Supply – 12V DC / 1.5A power barrel jack
- Dimensions – 108 x 108 x 15.3 mm
Firmware 905P0 for Beelink GT-King S922X and B922X SoC
New firmware build 905P0 OTA for Beelink GT-King TV Box with Amlogic S922X and SB22X SoC can be download below.
Note：B922 version 904P0 can be upgraded to 905P0 OTA; 922X version 903P0 can be upgraded to 905P0 too.
Brush tool (USB_Burning_Tool_v184.108.40.206) download link (GT1-king must use this latest brush tool, the old brush tool can not be used)
Firmware and Brush tutorial download link (includes USB cable firmware, SD card brush firmware, Brush tutorial three files) below.
Tip: You must distinguish between the S/N code (B922 (DDR4) or X922 (LPDDR4)) on the back of the two machines, otherwise the box will be damaged!