We have good news. Beelink has released a new firmware for Beelink GT1 mini-2 TV Box. Build number firmware 201P0. New firmware is available for GT1 Mini-2 TV Box powered by Amlogic S905X3 SoC. The new firmware (.img file for PC update) fixes many of the problems described in the our GT1mini-2 review.
Availability and price
GT1 Mini-2 TV Box Specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X3 quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 processor @ 1.9 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G31MP2
- Memory – 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, Micro SD slot
- Video & Audio Output
- HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 75 Hz with HDCP 2.2, 3D, ALLM (Auto low latency mode) support
- 3.5mm AV jack for composite video (480i/576i) and stereo audio
- Video Playback
- 10-bit H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K @ 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K @ 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K @ 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- HDR – Dolby Vision optional, HDR10+, HDR10, HLG, and PRIME HDR processing
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Digital LED display on front panel, upgrade pinhole
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 77 x 77 x 17mm
- Weight – 120 grams
Firmware 201P0 for Beelink GT1mini-2 S905X3
New firmware build 201P0 for Beelink GT Mini-2 TV Box with Amlogic S905X3 SoC can be download below.
Brush tool (USB_Burning_Tool_v220.127.116.11) download link (GT1mini-2 must use this latest brush tool, the old brush tool can not be used)