As you know, Beelink recently announced the launch of the first TV Box powered by S922X SoC called Beelink GT-K (King). A few days ago, Beelink announced the introduction of a new TV Box called Beelink GTmini-A.
The main difference is OS, GTmini-A runs on Android TV 8.0 or 9.0 and support voice commands via Google Assistant. The TV Box comes with great a Voice remote control with Air mouse. Using the TV Box via remote control with air mouse is much easier and faster. Beelink GTmini-A probably supports Netflix HD / 4K and Youtube 4K (2160p). More features and details can be found in the specification below.
Beelink GTmini-A Android TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor
- GPU – quad-core Arm Mali-G31MP2
- Memory – 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage – 32GB, or 64GB eMMC flash, Micro SD slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @60 Hz with HDCP, 3D support, 3.5mm AV jack for composite video (480i/576i) and stereo audio
- Video Playback – 10-bit H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K @ 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K @ 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K @ 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Digital LED display on front panel, upgrade pinhole
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 77 x 77 x 17mm
- Weight – 125 grams
Beelink GTmini-A probably will be available in next week in the official Beelink store on Amazon US and Amazon DE. At the moment we do not know the price.