We have good news. Beelink has released a new Android 9.0 Beelink GT-King firmware update 20190614 (with serial 922X / B922). More details about GT-King TV Box impressions in our Beelink GT-King review!
The TV Box in addition to the Amlogic S922X SoC has 4GB RAM DDR4 and 64GB eMMC. The whole is enclosed in a characteristic housing with “skull”. After connecting the power supply “skull eyes” glow green.
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, GT-King Android TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $109.99 + free shipping.
Beelink GT-King Specification
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the GT-King TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S922X hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores @ up to 1.8 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores @ 1.9 GHz; 12nm manufacturing process
- GPU – Arm Mali-G52MP4 @ 846MHz
- System Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 75 Hz, AV port (composite)
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and PRIME HDR high-dynamic range support
- Audio – Digital audio via HDMI, stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port
- Misc – Upgrade button, the green LED
- Power Supply – 12V DC / 1.5A power barrel jack
- Dimensions – 108 x 108 x 15.3 mm
Beelink GT-King Firmware
New firmware for Beelink GT-King TV Box with Amlogic S922X SoC (update 20190614) can be downloaded here:
- Fixed use of the mouse in the user interface was blocked by clicking on the selection of the left and right page
- Fixed the problem that the camera can not connect to the camera.
- UI support for horizontal and vertical screen
- Removed the circle of climate options.
- Added support for Vulkan API
- Fixed Netflix playing video without sound.
- Note: Update also launched via OTA