We have good news, there is a new A95X F3 Slim firmware for TV Box powered by S905X3 SoC update 20200309. As you know A95X F3 Slim TV Box is powered by Amlogic S905X3 SoC. Firmware is available as a .img file.
Availability and price
The F3 Slim TV Box can be found on the Geekbuying store now for $39.99 (4GB/64GB) – promo price.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the A95X F3 Slim TV Box powered by S905X3 SoC we remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X3 quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 processor @ 1.9 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G31MP2 GPU
- System Memory, Storage & Networking configurations:
- 2GB DDR4 / 16 GB eMMC flash + microSD card slot + 2.4 GHz WiFi (no Bluetooth), 10/100M Ethernet
- 4GB DDR4 / 32 GB eMMC flash + microSD card slot + dual-band 802.11ac WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1, 10/100M Ethernet
- 4GB DDR4 / 64 GB eMMC flash + microSD card slot + dual-band 802.11ac WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1, 10/100M Ethernet
- Video & Audio Output
- HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP, CEC, HDR
- 3.5mm AV jack for composite video (480i/576i) and stereo audio
- Optical S/PDIF
- Video Playback
- 10-bit H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K @ 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K @ 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K @ 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- HDR – Dolby Vision optional, HDR10+, HDR10, HLG, and Technicolor PRIME HDR processing
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – LED display on front panel, IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & weight – TBD
A95X F3 Slim Firmware TV Box with S905X3 SoC
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware, use the Amlogic Flash tool, or new Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.2.0. New firmware for A95X F3 Slim TV Box powered by Amlogic S905X3 SoC (update 20200309) can be download below
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://www.filefactory.com/file/69e5qokamdk7/A95X_F3_SLIM20200309senk.rar” icon=”fa fa-download” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]PC Flash Firmware[/button]