Xiaomi company is the most rapidly growing Chinese company with the consumer electronics industry (but not only). Boldly competes with giants such as Apple. Its portfolio has a lot of different devices. Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun of today unveiled several new products, among others: Mi TV 3 and Mi TV Bar.
Xiaomi Mi TV 3 (third-gen Mi TV) is a new 60-inch 4K smart TV and also is extremely thin, it is only 11.6mm thick aluminum frame (at its thinnest point), while it’s 36.7mm thick at the thickest point.
- Original screen – LG screen
- Resolution – 3840 * 2160 true 4K
- 3D – not supported
- Backlight – Mi / Radiant jointly developed Bottom side LED
- Intelligent backlight – 8 partitions smart regulation
- Dynamic backlight – support
- High color saturation – > 85%
- Motion compensation – 6M60 professional image processing chip + MEMC motion pictures provide compensation
- Viewing angle – 178 °
- Static contrast ratio – 1200: 1
- Dynamic response – 8 ms
- Refresh rate – 60Hz
- Process – Double 45 ° diamond cutting technology Borders
- Metal America back
- Xiaomi has just unveiled the third-gen Mi TV.
- 60-inch display, and is extremely thin, it is only 11.6mm thick (at its thinnest point), while it’s 36.7mm thick at the thickest point.
- This smart TV sports an aluminum frame, and a metal backplate
- The Mi TV 3 actually sports True LG’s 4K panel.
- This display has a color gamut of NTSC 85% and MEMC motion compression, and it will offer super clear motion images according to Xiaomi.
- Connectivity options include HDMI (x3), USB (x2), VGA, Ethernet, AV in and RF modulator
- As far as sound goes, Mi TV 3 actually packs in four 2.5-inch mid-range subwoofers, and it will offer clean sound and really deep bass.
Xiaomi said that the 60-inch 4K Mi TV 3 smart TV is priced at 4,999 Yuan $786 in China
The cool part is the Mi Port which lets you connect the new Mi TV Bar which is sold separately for about $157 (RMB 999). The Mi TV Bar is basically an external sound bar with the guts of an Android computer. The Mi TV Bar has a quad-core ARM Cortex-A17 processor with Mali-T760 graphics, 2GB of RAM, 8GB of storage, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, three HDMI ports, a USB 3.0 port, a USB 2.0 port, an Ethernet jack, VGA port, AV input, and audio output.
- CPU – Mstar 6A928,Quad-core 1.4GHz Cortex-A17
- GPU – Mali-760 MP4, 4 + 4-core
- RAM – 2GB,Three-channel DDR3
- Flash – 8GB,eMMC 5.0
- WIFI – Dual-band 2.4 / 5GHz, 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, support Beamforming
- WiFi Antenna – 2×2 dual antenna, double signal
- Bluetooth – Bluetooth 4.1 / BLE low power consumption
- Bluetooth – Independent Bluetooth antenna , you can connect multiple devices simultaneously
- Bluetooth antenna – mouse , keyboard, headphones , audio, and other wireless devices
- HDMI – HDMI 2.0 x 3
- VGA – 1
- AV – 1
- Analog signals DTMB – 1
- USB – USB 2.0 x 1,USB 3.0 x 1
- SD slot – No
- Ethernet -1
- Audio Output -1,Support 2.5mm Line Out connection subwoofer
Audio and video playback performance
- Internal media Player – Built Mi-Player all format player, Support RM, FLV, MOV, AVI, MKV, TS, MP4 , and all mainstream formats
- H.265 / H.264 Hardware decoding – H.265 4K @ 60frame,H.264 4K @ 30frame
- Other decoding – H.263 1080P @ 30frame, MPEG1 / 2/4 1080P @ 30frame,VP8 1080P @ 30frame, REAL7 / 8/9 1080P @ 30frame, MJPEG 1080P @ 30frame
- Audio decoding – DOLBY, DTS double decoding audio Dolby sound
- After treatment – The latest Dolby sound technology,Virtual Surround,Bass Boost,To Bai Zengqiang,Automatic volume adjustment