On the market is pretty much TV Boxes with Amlogic S905, which is worth showing. That is why we continue this trend and today we want to show you the unboxing TV Box called MXV+ (MXV Plus) TV Box, which we mentioned at the beginning of December 2015. This box use of SoC S905 from Amlogic and has good specification and attractive price.
I want to say thanks to Gearbest for sending us a MXV+ TV Box to review. Now MXV Plus TV Box is available on Gearbest for $43.99 + free shipping.
MXV+ (MXV Plus) TV Box Technical Specifications:
- SoC- Amlogic S905
- CPU – Quad core ARM 64bit Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP up to 750Mhz
- Memory – 1GB
- Storage – 8GB NAND Flash + microSD card slot
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0
- Audio – Optical SPDIF
- Video Decoding/Format – H.265 10-bit 4K*2K@60fps, H.264 AVC/MVC 4K*2K@30fps, AVS+, MPEG1/2/4 ASP, WMV/VC-1, RealVideo8/9/10 / Format – MKV, WMV, M2TS, MOV, MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, FLV, 3GP, DIVX, F4V, ASF, M2V etc.
- Connectivity – 10/100M, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces – 3x USB 2.0, TF card, HDMI (HDMI 2.0), LAN RJ45, RST hole, SPDIF, DC jack
- Other – IR receiver, mini LED digital display,
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 120*120*36mm
- Weight – 0.254 kg
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- MXV Plus (MXV+) Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (US)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- User Manual
- All-in-1 (110 – 240V) Worldwide Universal AC Charger Adapter (we received extra, not included in the package)
The MXV Plus is a small TV Box (120*120*36mm) made of high quality plastic. Compared to the last presented PROBOX2 Z is thicker (3.6 cm thick). As we said at the beginning of his heart is a new Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0GHz processor which supports UHD 4K@60fps HW decoding, multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264, AVS+ and also FHD 1080p @60fps HW encoding, H.264. As the sample MXV+ TV Box that we have received has a an US adapter, Gearbest additionally attached to the TV Box All-in-1 (110 – 240V) Worldwide Universal AC Charger Adapter Conversion Socket. As we have seen it is a great, affordable universal adapter ($5.30) that can be used all over the world, below pictures.
The MXV+ TV Box on a front panel has LED digital display with IR receiver. On the front top of the cabinet, is the Power LED that illuminates the word “FORFUN”. On one side is a microSD card slot and reset hole. On the rear panel are: 3x USB 2.0 ports, HDMI 2.0 port, RJ45 Ethernet port, Optical S / PDIF port and 5V DC jack.
At the bottom of the device you see four corners of the small rubber to prevent slipping device. Below also remote control.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the MXV Plus (MXV+) TV Box and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.