Interesting TV Box called MXQ presents a Chinese supplier company SUNNYTV TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. MXQ (M12) built on the current configuration encountered. On board there is Amlogic S805 Quad-Core Cortex-A5 at 1.5GHz and GPU Mali-450 at 600MHz +. The whole is managed by the Android 4.4 and enclosed in a metal case. The device has an external antenna wifi and Bluetooth 4.0.
MXQ specifications below:
- Chipset – Amlogic S805 Quad-Core Cortex-A5 at 1.5GHz
- GPU – Quad-Core Mali-450 at 600MHz+
- FLASH – 8GB NAND
- SDRAM – 1GB DDR3
- OS – Android 4.4
- 3D – Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
- Support Decoder format – HD MPEG1/2/4,H.265, HD AVC/VC-1,RM/RMVB,
- Support Media format – Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg
- Support Music format – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/
- Support Photo format – HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
- USB host – 2High speed USB 2.0,support U DISK and USB HDD
- HDD file system – FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
- Support Subtitle – SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
- High Definition video output – SD/HD max.1920×1080 pixel
- Bluetooth – Support
- LAN – Ethernet:10/100M, standard RJ-45
- Wireless – Built in WiFi
- Mouse/ Keyboard – Support mouse and keyboard via USB;
Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
- HDMI – HDMI 1.4b with CEC
MXQ (M12) TV Box XBMC 13.2 is loaded with full hardware decoding. SunnyTV Technology have a strong engineer team can customlized xbmc UI and add-ons as customer request.
MXQ (M12) can be purchased in the store SunnyTV Technology at Aliexpress. Cost per MXQ TV Box is about 50USD. More information about MXQ and other products SunnyTV Technology receive directly from Shelly (sales01(at)sunnytvtech.cn or skype: sunnytv-shelly).