Last you could hear about the new MXQ HF TV Box, which has several new features never seen before in earlier Android TV Boxes. The new MXQ HF10 Android TV Box comes with the addition of the well-known SoC Amlogic S905X, an attractive casing (available in white and black color), built-in bluetooth speaker and Amazon Alexa voice service.
Probably responsible for launching the new MXQ HF10 TV Box is a Chinese manufacturer SHININGWORTH (Shiningworth Technology Co., Ltd). For those who are looking for something more than just a typical TV Box we have good news. Now the MXQ HF10 is available on Gearbest, at presale for $83.99 + free shipping just use coupon code: GBMHF10. MXQ HF10 TV Box runs on Android 6.0. How to use Alexa voice service on TV Box? Just tap on the remote control micro icon (when connected to WiFi or a mobile hotspot) and ask Alexa for music, news, weather, and more. More details in the specifications below.
- CPU – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up to 128 GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- HDMI output
- 2.5″ 10W mono bass speaker with class-D amplifier
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port
- Misc – Power & Play/Pause combo button, and volume buttons
- Power Supply – 18W (may 12V/1.5A).
- Dimensions – 9.10 cm ∅ x 12.80 cm (H)
- Weight – 570 grams
In the package we will find: MXQ FH10 TV Box, Power Adapter, Remote Control, HDMI Cable, English User Manual. As we mentioned earlier, the TV Box has a built-in bluetooth speaker via which you can play music from your smartphone, or use it as a speaker for the TV Box audio and Alexa voice service.
If you liked the new features of this TV Box (bluetooth speaker and Alexa voice service), then MXQ FH10 Android TV Box is now available for $83.99. What do you think about this TV Box and its features? Please let us know in the comments below