MX10 TV Box with Android 7.1.2, and 4GB RAM DDR4 powered by Rockchip RK3328 now for $49.99 (Promo)
Still, TV Boxes featuring the Rockchip RK3328 SoC are very popular and manufacturers are eager to use this SoC. So today we want to show you a new device called MX10 TV Box. The new MX10 Android TV Box will certainly be of interest to many of you, because the TV Box has a good specification, and above all, a very attractive price ($49.99).
Now the new MX10 TV Box is available on Geekbuying at a promotional price for $49.99 + free shipping with coupon code: GKBMX10 (15% OFF). As mentioned earlier, the MX10 TV Box has a very good specification compared to other TV Boxes equipped with the RK3228 SoC. The MX10 has 4GB RAM DDR4 and 32GB eMMC for data. TV Box runs on Android 7.1.2. More details in the specification below.
MX10 Android TV Box Specifications:
- CPU – ROCKCHIP RK3328, Quad core Cortect A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP2
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Internal Storage – 32GB eMMC
- Connectivity – 802.11a/b/g/n, Ethernet 10/100
- Video decode – H.264/AVC Base/Main/High/High10 profile @ level 5.1; up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps H.265/HEVE Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.1 High-tier; up to 4Kx2K @60fps VP9, up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps
- Audio decode – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- USB – 1 * USB3.0, 3 * USB2.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI Standard HDMI [email protected]
- Other interfaces – HDMI, RJ45, SD card slot, AV port, DC in jack
- Power – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 77 x 77 x 17mm
- Weight – 95g
In the package we will find: TV Box, Power adaptor, Remote control, HDMI cable, User manual. As you can see MX10 housing has a characteristic that we could know in MXQ TV Boxes. If you are looking for a TV Box of good spec with the RK3328 chipset at an attractive price $49.99 (use coupon code: GKBMX10), the MX10 TV Box is worth the attention.