I want to say thanks to Roofull company (SHENZHEN ROOFULL TECHNOLOGY CO, LTD) for sending us a MRX Android TV Box to review. Now MRX TV Box is available on Aliexpress in the official Roofull store for $56.19, and also via the Roofull website on Alibaba.com. Also is available on Gearbest for $69.65.
The MRX is a small, well and solidly made Android TV Box in a plastic housing. As we said at the beginning of his heart is a new Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0GHz processor which supports UHD 4K@60fps HW decoding, multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264, AVS+ and also FHD 1080p @60fps HW encoding, H.264. MRX TV Box also has Kodi Jarvis, Gigabit Ethernet and Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and more. TV Box runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
MRX Android TV Box Technical Specifications:
- SoC- Amlogic S905
- CPU – Quad core ARM 64bit Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP up to 750Mhz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC Flash + microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0
- Video Decoding/Format – H.265 10-bit 4K*2K@60fps, H.264 AVC/MVC 4K*2K@30fps, AVS+, MPEG1/2/4 ASP, WMV/VC-1, RealVideo8/9/10 / Format – MKV, WMV, M2TS, MOV, MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, FLV, 3GP, DIVX, F4V, ASF, M2V etc.
- Connectivity – 10/100/1000M, Dual Band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and 5Ghz 802.11b/g/n (AP6330),
- Interfaces – 1x OTG, 1x HDMI (2.0), DC jack, AV port, RJ45 LAN, TF Card slot, 2x USB 2.0, S/SPDIF jack
- Other – IR receiver, power LED with two – color, Power button
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 115 x 115 x 24.5 mm
- Weight – N/A
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- MRX Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A + EU adapter
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- Quick Start Guide
This small TV Box (115 x 115 x 24.5 mm) has a black plastic housing. The upper part of the housing cover is matte with a Power button, the sides of the device are made of shiny plastic. On one side is a two USB 2.0 port, OTG port and micro SD card slot. On the rear panel are: 5V DC jack, AV port, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, HDMI 2.0 port and an Optical S / PDIF port.
At the bottom of the device there are a small rubber to prevent slipping device. Below also remote control.
As we said at the beginning of MRX Android TV Box is a small TV Box and thin. Below pictures MRX TV Box compared to matchbox.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the MRX TV Box and accessories that are included. Review coming soon.