If you’ve been waiting for the MINISFORUM EliteMini X500 Ryzen 7 5700G Mini PC then we have some good news. The X500 Mini PC is available at presale from $859 (16GB / 512GB) and up. In addition, we already know the full specification.
Availability and Price
EliteMini X500 Mini PC powered by AMD Ryzen 7 5700G processor now is available at presale for $859 (16GB RAM/512GB M.2 SSD) and for $999 (32GB RAM/512GB M.2 SSD). Prices include a $100 Early-Bird Discount. X500-5700G will be shipped in early October.
Mini PC is shipped with Power Adapter, HDMI Cable, Mounting Bracket, User Manual.
MINISFORUM EliteMini X500 5700G Mini PC Details
We wrote about the X500 Mini PC at the end of August, here. Back then, we didn’t know the full specification until now. First of all, the housing has not changed. The X500 Mini PC has the same chassis as the EliteMini X400. In addition, it is also supports a 4K dual display (HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2) Mini PC as previously assumed.
In addition to RAM, which can be expanded up to a maximum of 64GB (2x 32GB 3200MHz) there are several methods of extending the storage. EliteMini X500 supports 4 storage methods, one of which you can choose M.2 2280 PCIe SSD (PCIe 4X supported , up to 2TB), and the other three that you can upgrade by yourself: M.2 2242 SATA SSD Slot, 2.5 inch SATA HDD Slot, and TF Card Slot.
As in the EliteMini X400, a huge fan is visible through the mesh top cover for active cooling. Below you will find the mentioned full specification.
MINISFORUM EliteMini X500 5700G Mini PC Specification:
- CPU – AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G , 8 Cores/16 Threads (Total L2 Cache 4MB , Total L3 Cache 16MB , Base Clock 3.8 GHz , up to 4.6 GHz)
- GPU – Radeon™ Graphics (Graphics Frequency 2000 MHz)
- System – Windows 10 Pro
- Memory – DDR4 Dual channel (SODIMM Slots×2), Supports a maximum of 64GB(32GB x 2) of DDR4
- Storage – M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 SSD
- Storage Expansion
- M.2 2242 SATA SSD Slot (up to 2TB , SATA 3.0 6.0Gb/s)
- 2.5 inch SATA HDD Slot (SATA 3.0 6.0Gb/s)
- TF Card Slot (up to 128GB)
- Audio Output – HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort, 3.5mm Audio Jack, LINE OUT, HP OUT
- Peripherals Interface – RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port×2, USB3.0 Port×4, TF Card×1, MIC×1
- Ports & Buttons – HDMI Port, Display Port, 2x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, 4x USB 3.1 Gen2, TF Card Slot, Line IN, MIC IN, HP OUT, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Power Button
- Power – DC 19V/4.73A (adapter included), Consumes Power : 89.87W
- Features – RTC wake up/Wake on Lan/Power on auto power on (BIOS setting)/Network boot
- Product Dimension – 154×153×62 mm
- Gross Weight – 1.90/KGS
This may interest you:
Is it worth buying the EliteMini X500?
If you are looking for a powerful and expandable Mini PC based on the Ryzen 7 5700G processor then the X500 Mini PC should satisfy you. However, if you are hesitating between purchasing the EliteMini HX90 Ryzen 9 5900HX Mini PC and the MINISFORUM X500 Ryzen 7 5700G Mini PC, take note of a few reviews and opinions.
Besides, It is also worth mentioning that Ryzen 7 5700G also integrates a Radeon integrated graphics card up to 2000MHz. However, the 5900HX is more efficient in graphical power due to the 2.1 GHz clock maximum which happens to be above 100 MHz higher than the 5700G model. When it comes to workload power, the Ryzen 7 5700G performs slightly better than the Ryzen 9 5900HX model, including graphical workloads.