Recently is loud on the new chip from Rockchip. In mid-January 2016, we reported on two new chips that Rockchip has introduced to its offer – RK3229 and RK3399 (more details about this SoC has been exposed during the MWC 2016). Already we had the opportunity to androidtvbox.eu, show you a new TV boxes of this SoC. Today, another model which we want you to be interested called Mini MXQ, is also equipped with a Rockchip RK3229 processor.
The Mini MXQ TV Box is available on Gearbest for $36.19 + free shipping, but if you use a coupon code: GBMXQ the price will drop to $34.65 + free shipping. Advantages of the new SoC Rockchip RK 3229 is primarily a support video decoding 4K2K 10-bit H.265 @ 60 fps (Up to 200 Mbps), 4K 10-bit H.264 @ 30 fps (Up to 250 Mbps) and 4K 8-bit VP9 @ 30 fps (Up to 200 Mbps). 1080p H.264 and VP8 video encoder.
The Mini MXQ Android TV Box also has a small size 11 x 11 x 1.75 cm. TV Box is similar to Beelink Mini MX. The device is available in black and orange and does not have Bluetooth. Mini MXQ runs on android 4.4.
Mini MXQ TV Box specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3229 quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 (with HDCP 2.2) up to 4K2K @ 60 fps,
- Audio Output – HDMI and coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 100Mbps Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- Interfaces – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1 x RJ45 LAN, DC jack, SD Card slot, Optical S/SPDIF
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Other – Power button
- Dimensions – 11 x 11 x 1.75 cm
- Weight – 162 g
In the package you will find: Mini MXQ TV Box, Power Adapter, HDMI Cable, Remote Control. As you can see TV Box has a very good specification at a very good price. As we said at the beginning, just use the coupon code: GBMXQ and you can buy a new Mini MXQ TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3229 for $34.65 + free shipping.