Mini M8S TV Box has been and still is one of the most popular TV Boxes and often bought. Currently available it is refreshed or in other words, an upgraded version of the model called Mini M8S II.
The heart of the new Mini M8S II was a new Amlogic S905X. It is not yet as popular as SoC Amlogic S905 but it is only a matter of time. With the new specifications on board appeared to Android 6.0. Input / output ports remain the same and At the same place. Like the previous model, this TV Box is small and measures 11 x 11 x 1.75 cm. Currently Mini M8S II is available on Gearbest in presale for $39.99 + free shipping.
Mini M8S II specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0b up to 4K @ 60 fps
- Audio – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Video Codecs – VP9 4K @ 60 fps, 10-bit H.265 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 4K @ 30 fps
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11 x 11 x 1.75 cm
- Weight – 152 grams
In the package you will find: Mini M8S II TV Box, IR Remote Control, HDMI Cable, Power Adapter, English Manual. Given the specification (2GB RAM / 8GB ROM, Amlogic S905X, Android 6.0, Bluetooth) and the price is TV Box that can be recommended. It seems that it will be a hit sales.
If you have any questions, problems concerning TV Boxes can always ask using our forum – forum.androidtvbox.eu, together we will try to find the answer to every question and problem.