About MeLE Quieter2 4K Palm-sized J4125 Gemini Lake Mini PC we wrote at the end of April 2021. However, recently there is another version of this tiny fanless Mini PC called MeLE Quieter2D. This time Quieter2D Mini PC is powered by Intel Celeron N4020 “Gemini Lake Refresh” processor.
Availability and price
Mele’s latest Quieter2D mini PC is available from Amazon with a starting price of $179 (4GB RAM / 64GB eMMC), but it’s currently on sale for $15 off if you click the on-page coupon. For $199, is available version with 4GB of RAM end 12GB eMMC storage.
Mini PC is shipped with Power Supply with EU/US/UK/AU Type Adapter, Silicone cooling pad for SSD heat dissipation, and User Manual.
MeLe Quieter2D Fanless Mini PC Overview Features
Visually, Quieter2D does not differ from the previous version of MeLE Quieter2. It’s still a fanless Mini PC as well, so it doesn’t make any noise. As we mentioned, in this version this mini desktop is powered by a 6-watt Intel Celeron N4020 processor. Besides, it is available with 4GB of RAM and comes with 64GB of eMMC storage, although you can pay an extra $20 for 128GB of storage. Additionally, supports M.2 2280 slot that you can use to add a PCIe NVMe SSD if you want more and/or faster storage.
It’s also worth mentioning that this pocket-sized desktop computer (measures 131x81x18.5mm) also comes with two HDMI 2.0 ports, four USB 3.0 ports, a Gigabit Ethernet port, and a microSD card slot. For wireless connectivity is provided by Dual-band WiFi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.2. Besides, the device runs on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, but you can install Ubuntu or other Linux distributions. More details in the specification below.
MeLE Quieter2D Fanless Mini PC Specification:
- CPU – Intel Celeron N4020 quad-core Gemini Lake Refresh processor 4M Cache, up to 2.80 GHz
- GPU – Intel UHD Graphics 600; 6W TDP
- Memory – 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 64GB / 128GB eMMC flash, M.2 2280 SATA/NVMe socket, MicroSD card reader
- Video Output – 2x HDMI 2.0 ports up to [email protected]
- Audio – 3.5mm headphone+mic jack, digital audio output via HDMI
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet port, dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5, and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 ports
- Power Button
- CMOS reset pinhole
- Kensington lock
- BIOS with support for Wake on LAN, PXE, BIOS One-Step Reset, Auto Power on, RTC wake up
- Power Supply – Via USB-C port
- Dimensions – 131 x 81 x 18.3mm
- Weight – 203 grams