MeLE Quieter2 is a new 4K palm-sized fanless Mini PC powered by an Intel Celeron J4125 Gemini Lake processor. Besides, it’s another ultra-thin fanless Mini PC after the PCG02 GLK (also with a J4125 chip) in the MeLE portfolio.
Availability and Price
Quieter2 Mini PC now is available on Aliexpress at the MeLE Official store for $239.99.
Mini PC is shipped with Power Supply with EU/US/UK/AU Type Adapter, Silicone cooling pad for SSD heat dissipation, and User Manual.
MeLE Quiter2 Fanless Mini PC Overview Features
As you know, there are a lot of Mini PCs on the market powered by an Intel Celeron J4125 processor. Among them we find Chuwi LarkBox Pro, Beelink Gemini M, and the new Beelink GKmini. All these devices are characterized by small, pocket dimensions. On the other hand, Quieter2 Mini PC, compared to other models, is ultra-thin, and due to its rectangular shape (131x81x18.3mm), it is easy to carry.
In addition to the aforementioned Intel’s chip, the MeLE Quieter2 Mini PC is equipped with 8GB LPDDR4 RAM and 128GB or 256GB eMMC. In addition, the device can be extended with additional storage. Mini PC support Mirco SD card, M.2 SATA 2280 x1 / M.2 NVMe 2280 x1. It is also worth mentioning that the Mini PC uses patented passive cooling technology known from other fanless MeLE’s devices.
In addition, the device supports dual displays. It is equipped with two HDMI 2.0 ports up to [email protected]. Additionally, Quieter2 supports Gigabit Ethernet port, dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5, and Bluetooth 4.2. Besides, the device runs on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, but you can install Ubuntu or other Linux distributions. More details in the specification below.
MeLE Quieter2 Fanless Mini PC Specification:
- CPU – Intel Celeron J4125 quad-core Gemini Lake Refresh processor @ 2.00 GHz / 2.7 GHz (Turbo)
- GPU – Intel UHD Graphics 600; 10W TDP
- Memory – 8GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 128GB or 256GB eMMC flash, M.2 2280 SATA/NVMe socket, MicroSD card reader
- Video Output – 2x HDMI 2.0 ports up to [email protected]
- Audio – 3.5mm headphone+mic jack, digital audio output via HDMI
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet port, dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5, and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 ports
- Power Button
- CMOS reset pinhole
- Kensington lock
- BIOS with support for Wake on LAN, PXE, BIOS One-Step Reset, Auto Power on, RTC wake up
- Power Supply – Via USB-C port
- Dimensions – 131 x 81 x 18.3mm
- Weight – 203 grams
Is it worth buying MeLE Quieter2 Fanless Mini PC?
If you are looking for a small and ultra-thin fanless mini PC with good specs that you can carry with you wherever you go (for work and streaming entertainment) then yes. The MeLE Quieter2 is worth buying.