Most of you had the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the MeLE PCG03 Apo mini PC powered by Apollo Lake processor (here unboxing). Mini PC is available in the MeLE Official Store on Aliexpress for $159.20. If you do not know yet, we have new information for you about another mini PC from MeLE also equipped in Apollo Lake processor called MeLE PCG35 Apo.
New MeLE PCG35 Apo will have a slightly more powerful processor from the PCG03 Apo mini PC called Intel Celeron J3455 (quad core processor @ 1.50 / 2.30 GHz), and will support a 2.5″ HDD drive. Probably MeLE PCG35 Apo will start selling on the 1st of August on Aliexpress for $179 including shipping and a 12-month limited warranty. Below in the specs, you will find more details about equipping the new PCG35 Apo.
MeLE PCG35 Apo mini PC Specifications:
- SoC – Intel Celeron J3455 quad core “Apollo Lake” processor @ 1.50 / 2.30 GHz
- GPU – Intel HD Graphics 500 @ 250/750 MHz (10W TDP)
- OS – Windows 10 Home
- Memory – 4GB LPDDR3 (soldered)
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash (soldered), 1x M.2 SSD slot, 1x SD slot, 1x 2.5″ SATA HDD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 Hz, and VGA
- Audio – Via HDMI, 3.5mm audio combo jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 Type-C port for data and port only
- Misc – Power button, Kensington Lock, 75x75mm and 100x100mm VESA mount support, BIOS features: PXE boot, Wake-on-LAN, auto power-on after power loss
- Power Supply – Input: AC 100-240V, Output: DC 12V / 2A with UL, UK, GS, and SAA plugs
- Dimensions – 198 x 125 x 39.50 mm
- Weight – ~1 kg
The new PCG35 Apo fanless mini PC, like the previous model, also supports dual monitors and has a patented fanless technology. More details can be found on the PCG35 Apo product page. When the Mini PC appears on Aliexpress we will inform you immediately.