MeLE PCG35 Apo Fanless Mini PC powered by Apollo Lake J3455 processor now for $179 (Promo)
At the end of July we wrote about a new fanless mini PC from MeLE (Shenzhen MeLE Star Technology Ltd.) called PCG35 Apo powered by Intel Celeron J3455 Apollo Lake processor. Good news for all who could not wait for the new mini PC. MeLE PCG35 Apo is available in the MeLE Official Store on Aliexpress at a promotional price for $179.99 + free shipping.
As previously announced by MeLE, PCG35 Apo has been on sale since August 1st. The new PCG35 Apo fanless mini PC, like the previous model, also supports dual monitors and has a patented fanless technology. These advantages also prove themselves at the Digital Signage solutions, and 24/7 operation. MeLE PCG35 Apo supports Auto Power-ON for building scheduled tasks and events o mini PC, PXE for assembling software on mini PC from a network, and WOL for awakening mini PC remotely from a LAN port. Below in the specs, you will find more details about equipping the new PCG35 Apo.
MeLE PCG35 Apo mini PC Specifications:
- SoC – Intel Celeron J3455 quad core “Apollo Lake” processor @ 1.50 / 2.30 GHz
- GPU – Intel HD Graphics 500 @ 250/750 MHz (10W TDP)
- OS – Windows 10 Home
- Memory – 4GB LPDDR3 (soldered)
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash (soldered), 1x M.2 SSD slot, 1x SD slot, 1x 2.5″ SATA HDD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 Hz, and VGA
- Audio – Via HDMI, 3.5mm audio combo jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 Type-C port for data and port only
- Misc – Power button, Kensington Lock, 75x75mm and 100x100mm VESA mount support, BIOS features: PXE boot, Wake-on-LAN, auto power-on after power loss
- Power Supply – Input: AC 100-240V, Output: DC 12V / 2A with UL, UK, GS, and SAA plugs
- Dimensions – 198 x 125 x 39.50 mm
- Weight – ~1 kg
If you are looking for a reliable mini pc for your home, business or digital signage project then you should consider buying a MeLEPCG35 Apo ($179.99), More details can be found on the PCG35 Apo product page.