We recently showed you a new mini PC Stick from MeLE called MeLE PCG02 Apo powered by Apollo Lake processor, which currently is available in the Official MeLE store on Aliexpress at a promotional price of $179.99. MeLE in addition to the typical formats of mini desktop PC, strongly develops the format of PC-on-a-Stick and during Hong Kong Sourcing Fair announced the introduction of a new mini PC Stick – PCG02 GML (code name: PCHD26 GML3) powered by Gemini Lake processor.
Probably PCG02 GML (PCHD26 GML3) will have the same housing as PCG02 Apo, pocket size and patented passive cooling system for 7X24 operation with full speed (for example: commercial application, Digital Signage). The essential differences will be visible in the specification.
MeLE PCG02 GML (PCHD26 GML3) Mini PC Stick specifications:
- CPU – Intel Gemini Lake N4000 1.1Ghz- 2.4Ghz (Dual-Core) processor or Intel Gemini Lake N4100 1.1Ghz- 2.2Ghz (Quad-Core) processor, 4MB L2 Cache
- GPU – Intel UHD Graphics 600
- OS – Ubuntu Linux or Windows 10
- BIOS – Support Wake Up on LAN / PXE / Auto Power On
- Memory – 2-6GB LPDDR3
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 male port up to 4K @ 30Hz (60Hz?)
- Audio – Via HDMI, and 3.5mm audio combo jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mbps), Dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports
- Misc – Power button, Kensington lock slot
MeLE PCG02 GML PC Stick powered by Gemini Lake processor probably will appear in June and will cost around $180 or more. More information can be found on Notebook Italia, the guys have also prepared a video report.