MeLE PCG02 GLK is the “new” Mini PC in PC Stick format. The new Mini PC Stick is rather an upgraded version of the earlier PCG02 GML or PCG02 Apo models. What the PCG02 GLK PC Stick offers in its current version can be found below.
Availability and price
MeLE PCG02 GLK Fanless PC Stick Overview Features
As we mentioned before PCG02 GLK Mini PC stick has the same design as the previous models, but inside we find a more powerful Intel Celeron J4105 Gemini Lake processor with a 10W TDP. PC stick is upgraded to LPDDR4 memory instead of LPDDR3, has more storage (64GB vs 32GB), and supports HDMI 2.0 video output up to [email protected], instead of HDMI 1.4 up to [email protected] The big advantage is the presence of RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, it is also useful in Digital Signage projects.
As with other MeLE’s Mini PCs, the PCG02 PC Stick uses also a 2-part patented fanless cooling system as well as an aluminum case for cooling. The device ships with Windows 10 Pro (activated). More details in the specification below.
MeLE PCG02 GLK Mini PC Stick Specification:
- CPU – Intel Celeron J4105 quad-core processor @ 1.50 / 2.50 GHz
- GPU – 12EU Intel UHD Graphics 600; 10W TDP
- Memory – 4 GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 male port up to [email protected]
- Audio – Via HDMI, and 3.5mm audio combo jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, Dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi 5, and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports
- Misc – Power button, Kensington lock slot; BIOS features: Wake on LAN / PXE/ BIOS One-Step Reset/ Auto Power on
- Power Supply – 5V/3A via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 150 x 54 x 16.5 mm
- Weight – ~140 grams