In late August, we wrote about MeegoPad brand and its new mini PCs with a Cherry Trail processor. Then the announcement concerned the mini PCs in the format HDMI Stick / PC-on-a-Stick. Today we announce the next batch of devices with the new Cherry Trails processors. This time MeegoPad brand unveils three new mini PCs called MeegoPad T09, MeegoPad T10 and MeegoPad T05 Pro. Two models, are small pocket sized mini computers, and other one model PC-on-a-Stick, the most famous and popular format of mini PCs from MeegoPad. Here is an overview of new mini PCs.
The MeegoPad T09 is an interesting a thin form factor with an Ethernet port, and a USB type C connector that supports data at USB 2.0 speeds, DisplayPort over USB-C, and USB Power Delivery. The MeegoPad T09 also has a headphone jack and microSD card slot.
MeegoPad T09 specifications:
- CPU – Intel Atom x5-Z8300 or x5-Z8500 quad core processor
- GPU – Intel 12EU Gen8 HD graphics
- Memory – 2GB or 4GB DDR3L-1600
- Storage – 32, 64 or 128 GB flash, and micro SD slot up to 64 GB
- Video Output – HDMI, and USB-C connector for DisplayPort output
- Audio Output – HDMI, DisplayPort (USB-C), or 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0. Optional: Extra Ethernet port for router mode.
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port, 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB type-C for Power, DisplayPort and Data (USB 2.0).
- Misc – Power button, cooling fan, optional serial port.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 105 × 105 x 25mm
- Weight – 293 grams
The mini PC will come with pre-loaded Windows 10. It’s not quite available at the retail level, but MeegoPad T09 is listed on Alibaba.com. Wholesale prices are about $80 per unit for orders of 10 or more, or $75 per unit for orders of 100 or more.
The MeegoPad T10 looks like a mini desktop computer, like Intel NUC – measures about 4.1″ x 4.1″ x 1″. The T10 has four USB ports, separate mic and headphone jacks, a microSD card reader, HDMI, and Ethernet jacks. Its heart is Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail processor. It can be configured with 32GB to 128GB of storage, 2GB or 4GB of RAM, and WiFi and Bluetooth. It has three USB 2.0 ports and one USB 3.0 port. Runs on Windows 10. Wholesale prices start at $70 per unit for orders of 10 or more (or $65 per unit when you order 100 or more).
MeegoPad T05 Pro
The MeegoPad T05 Pro is the most popular format (HDMI Stick) mini PC from MeegoPad. T05 Pro features an Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor, 32GB of eMMC storage, and either 2GB or 4GB of RAM. Also has two full-sized USB 2.0 ports, a microSD card reader, and a micro USB port for power. There also appears to be a headphone jack and plenty of ventilation, suggesting that the stick probably has a fan under the hood. The MeegoPad T05 Pro is listed at Alibaba for $65 per unit for orders of 10 or more, with a $2 per unit discount for orders of 100 or more.
Discussion about this post