MeegoPad T03 HDMI TV Stick with Dual OS (Windows 8.1 and Android 4.4)
After a long silence returns with new devices, brand MeegoPad. MeegoPad introduces a new model of its own mini PC Stick called MeegoPad T03. It’s fair to say that MegooPad already refreshed us well known model PC-on-a-stick.. From previous models MeegoPad T01 and MeegoPad T02 is different housing above all, runs Dual OS (Windows 8.1 and Android 4.4, that can be upgraded to Windows 10) and other cooling. Details about the better thermal design are not shown, with the company only claiming a “redesigned temperature control featuring patent technology in heat conducting coating”. The processor is the same, well known to us Intel Atom Z3735F.
- SoC – Intel Atom Z3735F “Bay Trail” quad core processor @ 1.33 GHz – 1.83 GHz with Intel HD graphics Gen 7
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3L
- Storage – 32 GB eMMC + micro SD slot up to 64GB
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 1.4
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port, 2x micro USB port (one OTG, one for power only)
- Misc – Power button
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port.
- Dimensions – 110 x 39 x 10 mm
- Weight – 50 grams
That new mini PC Stick lacks the audio jack (available in MeegoPad T02), and only comes with one full sized USB ports. To connect a more devices need to obtain a USB hub.The MeegPad T03 PC Stick ships with a power supply, and a USB cable.
The Windows 8.1 license is unclear. The product page on Aliexpress claims Windows 8.1 is activated, but one screenshot shows “Windows 8.1 Pro” and “Windows is not activated”. MeegoPad T03 can be purchased for $94.99 on “MeegoPad Official AilExpress Flagship Store”.