Today we want to show you another TV Box with SoC from Amlogic and Android 7.1 on board called MECOOL M8S Pro+. Most of you probably associate MECOOL M8S Pro. The M8S Pro+ TV Box is different from the M8S Pro used by the SoC and some specification parameters.
This time, the M8S Pro+ comes with the well-known Amlogic S905X with Android 7.1. The good news is that the TV Box is currently available on Gearbest at a promotional price of $39.99 + free shipping with a coupon code: GBM8SPP. For more details see the specifications below.
MECOOL M8S Pro+ TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.51GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 fps, AV port
- Audio – HDMI, AV port (stereo audio)
- Video Codecs – VP9 4K @60fps, 10-bit H.265 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 4K @ 30 fps and more
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n/ Wi-Fi,
- Interfaces – HDMI port, RJ45 port (100Mbps Ethernet), 2x USB Host, micro SD Card Slot, AV Out, DC jack
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.2 x 10.2 x 2.1 cm
- Weight – 110g
In the package we will find (typically): TV Box, IR Remote Control, Charger Adapter, HDMI Cable, English User Manual. If you have not noticed this TV Box does not have bluetooth, and supports only 802.11 b/g/n/ Wi-Fi and Fast Ethernet, therefore its price is so attractive ($39.99 + free shipping with a coupon code: GBM8SPP). It is also worth noting that according to the manufacturer’s announcement MECOOL M8S Pro+ TV Box will support 4K streaming: Netflix 4K and Youtube 4K, and others. We have not tested M8S Pro+ yet, so we can not confirm these features. If you had a chance to check it out, leave a comment below.