Another day, another TV Box this time from Measy. Chinese manufacturer Measy (HK) Co., Ltd is now introducing a model called Measy B4TS equipped with Amlogic S905 processor. More and more appears on models with S905 is in the market, so could not miss the TV Box from Measy.
The Measy B4TS has currently popular Amlogic S905 processor supporting UHD [email protected] HW decoding, multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264, AVS+ and also FHD 1080p @60fps HW encoding, H.264 and runs Android 5.1.1 Lillipop. B4TS TV Box features 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and built-in WiFi and Bluetooth and also has HDMI 2.0. Measy B4TS TV Box 3G support and has the following dimensions 115mm x 114.6mm x 24.4mm.
Measy B4TS Technical Specifications:
- Chip – Amlogic S905
- CPU – Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450 Up to 750MHZ, OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
- OS – Android 5.1.1
- Memory – 1GB DDR3 (2GB optional)
- Storage – Nand Flash 8GB ( up to 16GB Optional ) + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4Ghz 802.11 b/g/n/ Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces – HDMI 2.0, 3x USB 2.0 HOST, 1 x SD card (up to 32GB), 1x SPDIF/ Optical, 1x RJ45, DC jack ( 5V/2A)
- Video Decoder/ Encoder – 4Kp60 10-bit HEVC, 4Kp30 MPEG / VC-1 / AVS+ / H.264, H.264,[email protected]
- Misc – Power LED, IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 115mm x 114.6mm x 24.4mm
- Weight – N/A
The Measy B4TS TV Box now is available in presale on Geekbuying for $66.29.
Discussion about this post