Another day, another TV Box this time from Measy. Chinese manufacturer Measy (HK) Co., Ltd is now introducing a model called Measy B4T equipped with Rockchip RK3368 processor. More and more appears on models with RK3368 is in the market, so could not miss the TV Box from Measy.
The Measy B4T has popular Rockchip RK3368 processor supporting 4K @ 60fps, H.265 hardware decoding and runs Android 5.1 Lillipop. B4T features 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and built-in WiFi and Bluetooth and also has HDMI 2.0. Measy B4T TV Box 3G support and has the following dimensions 115mm x 114.6mm x 24.4mm.
- CPU: Rockchip RK3368 Octa-core Cortex A53 processor @1.5 GHz
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- GPU: PowerVR G6110
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 (Depending on variant)
- Internal Storage: 8GB + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI 2.0, SP-DIF
- Interfaces: 3 x USB 2.0
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- IR: IR Remote control
- Dimensions: 115 x 114.6 x 24.4mm
In the box you will find Measy B4T unit, IR remote control, HDMI cable, warranty card, power adapter and an user manual. B4T TV Box is available on Geekbuying.com at a price of $75.99.